We made it! It's the last weekend of January and what long month it has been. It's been a tricky start to the year for everyone and with dining out no longer an option for the time being we think the best thing to do is to treat ourselves at home. How about this delicious pomegranate cocktail for a Friday night? Simple to make but such a pleasure to drink-it is a firm winter favorite of ours.
- 50 ml of pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 measure vodka
- 50 ml of prosecco
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- A slice of orange to garnish
- Ice to serve
- Fill a glass with ice. Add the pomegranate juice, maple syrup or honey, vodka, and stir. Top it off with the prosecco. Sprinkle in the seeds and garnish with a slice of orange.