We think you will agree that our ever popular Tinware Espresso mugs can do much more than just serve coffee. We think that they are perfect for serving up one of our favourites- Vegan Chocolate Mousse!
- 150 g dairy-free dark chocolate , plus extra for serving
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 x 160 g tin of coconut cream
- Place a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, making sure the base doesn’t touch the water.
- Break the chocolate into the bowl and allow it to melt, then set aside to cool slightly.
- Halve and destone the avocados, then scoop the flesh into a food processor, discarding the skins.
- Add the remaining ingredients and pulse for a few seconds. Scrape down the sides with a spatula, then pulse again to combine.
- Pour in the cooled chocolate, then pulse a final time until creamy and smooth.
- Divide the mixture between six small bowls, then pop in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
Photo Credit: Tresmarket Foods