This elderflower cocktail is a fantastic, refreshing cocktail that will make a delightful addition to any garden party. It is both floral and sparkling, the perfect drink to enjoy on a summer day.
- 2 ounces elderflower liqueur
- 3 ounces Champagne, or dry white wine
- 1 ounce club soda, or soda water
- Lemon twist, for garnish
- Gather the ingredients
- Pour the liqueur and Champagne over ice in a chilled glass
- Top with club soda.
- Stir well
- Garnish with a lemon twist. Serve and enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of BBC Good Food